The Camp Experience
Nuts and Bolts
- Ursula Genaehr
- Alex Pringle conducts 550,000 people
- Daniel Brinsmead wins big award
- Two ex-Border Campers in the SSO Fellowship
- Award for Border Music Camp
- Camp over. Campers very sad.
- News Flash! Camp is still AMAZING!
- Our tuba tutor in the international news
- Border mentioned in Parliament
- Australia Day Award Nomination
Welcome to Border!
43rd Border Music Camp
- A camp for musicians of all ages
- Sunday 2 to Saturday 8 July 2017 in Albury, NSW
- Start exploring!
- Or see Camp for yourself - check out our YouTube channel!
Camp is full!
- Border Music Camp 2017 is full, and unfortunately we cannot take further applications. We are sorry if you've missed out and we hope you can apply next year!
- But you can come to the two public concerts, at 7:30 p.m. on Friday (the elective ensembles) and on Saturday (the morning ensembles).
- Need concert tickets, vests, photos, or wish to make a donation? Find the order form here.
- Click here to go to our Facebook page. Like us to get all the latest Border news direct to your social medium!
The Scots School Albury takes pride in its current and past students; their academic performance and outstanding HSC and NAPLAN results as well as superb involvement in performing arts, exquisite music, sport, outdoor education and service to the community
Border Music Camp is full and unfortunately cannot take further applications. If you are on a waitlist, we will advise you by 5 June whether we can provide a space. We are sorry if you've missed out and we hope you can apply next year!
The Camp Experience
Border Music Camp is lots of fun - it's the best week of the year.
But it's fun because we play music at a really high level and it's a great challenge.
In this section, find out about a typical day at Camp. Meet some of our tutors and conductors, check out the different groups, have a look at the pictures from the big concerts and read what Campers say about Border Music Camp.
Start exploring with a quick overview of Border Music Camp!