The Camp Experience
Nuts and Bolts
- Alex Pringle conducts 550,000 people
- Daniel Brinsmead wins big award
- Two ex-Border Campers in the SSO Fellowship
- Award for Border Music Camp
- Camp over. Campers very sad.
- News Flash! Camp is still AMAZING!
- Our tuba tutor in the international news
- Border mentioned in Parliament
- Australia Day Award Nomination
- Pringle and Dan Brinsmead doing good things
Welcome to Border!
43rd Border Music Camp
- A camp for musicians of all ages
- Sunday 2 to Saturday 8 July 2017 in Albury, NSW
- Start exploring!
- Or see Camp for yourself - check out our YouTube channel!
- This year our applications are all on-line - huge thanks to the Murray Conservatorium, which is hosting our applications process. This is a secure site.
- Click here to apply.
- Click on the package you want (live-in, long day, short day, morning only)
- To go to the application form, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'Register Now' (under the contact details)
- Need concert tickets, vests, photos, or wish to make a donation? Find the order form here.
- Boarding houses are filling up! Make sure you get your boarding application in early!
- Please note we are having some difficulties with the payment system at the moment. Sorry about this - please bear with us while we chew through the teething problems of the new system. If you do strike difficulties please do let us know: call Margie Gleeson (Student Administration) on 0412 71 1819, or e-mail here.
- Click here to go to our Facebook page. Like us to get all the latest Border news direct to your social medium!
The Scots School Albury takes pride in its current and past students; their academic performance and outstanding HSC and NAPLAN results as well as superb involvement in performing arts, exquisite music, sport, outdoor education and service to the community
The Camp Experience
Border Music Camp is lots of fun - it's the best week of the year.
But it's fun because we play music at a really high level and it's a great challenge.
In this section, find out about a typical day at Camp. Meet some of our tutors and conductors, check out the different groups, have a look at the pictures from the big concerts and read what Campers say about Border Music Camp.
Start exploring with a quick overview of Border Music Camp!